AIR 33 x64-apk. Build install not to all x64 devices

Hi I have compiled x64 air for Android and catch the next exeption:
When I install apk on my phone (Armv8.2-a Cortex-A75), all ok. But whe i try install it on other devices (It was ARM Cortex-A53 sample) a had a nex error in logcat:
[INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]
Is it normal?

Here is my package commandline:

“C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.4\jbr\bin\java.exe” -Dapplication.home=F:\SDKs\AIRSDK_33.1 -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=en -Xmx2048m -jar F:\SDKs\AIRSDK_33.1\lib\adt.jar -package -target apk-captive-runtime -arch armv8 -storetype PKCS12 -keystore F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\lib\android.p12 -storepass BQNQZ5ZB6y F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\bin\dachniki_release.apk F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\bin\FarmMobile-app_android_ru_33.xml -extdir F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\lib_android -extdir F:\workspace\ane\ALL_ANE_LIBS\lib_android -extdir F:\workspace\ane\ALL_ANE_LIBS\lib_33x64 -C F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\bin dachniki_release.swf -C F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\src swf -C F:\workspace\farm\farm_mobile\media . -C F:\workspace\ane\ALL_ANE_LIBS\android_dependencies .

All ANE is ok. I tryed to create sample app whithout anythng and it can’t be installed too.

first, you should

• not post your question in older threads
  • reuse the other post that was isolated instead of creating yet a new one

don’t just fire and forget all over the place, not our job to clean up after you

second, your “mysterious” ARM Cortex-A53 device is something very specific, give more infos about that, the CPU is not enough

for ex: if you try to run that on a Raspberry Pi 3, how much RAM do you have installed there?

you’re assuming your ANE are not problem but yet the error message tell you it is the problem

[INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]

this message specifically tells you that the native library (ANE) does not have the ABI (application binary interface) corresponding to the CPU architecture of the device

you also said that

then without ANE, what is the error message then?

maybe the device is faulty?, maybe the Android OS version is too old? etc.

latest AIR SDK 33.1.1.98 use those for Android

build_env_android

what SDK version do you target when you build ?

it’s in your app xml, see Adobe AIR and the Android Target SDK

eg.

<android>
    <manifestAdditions><![CDATA[
        <manifest android:installLocation="auto">

<uses-sdk 
                android:minSdkVersion="19"
                android:targetSdkVersion="26" />
            <!-- OTHER MANIFEST ADDITIONS -->
        </manifest>
    ]]></manifestAdditions>
</android>