code named Duke
here the release notes
New and updated features
Mac NPAPI Sandbox - Firefox
The Mac NPAPI Flash sandbox is enabled on Nightly today in the shape that we plan to ship
in Firefox build 62. It was first enabled on Nightly in April and has had a few updates and fixes
Some fixes have not been ported to Beta yet, so we recommend using Nightly at this time.
Disabling the sandbox requires using
0and then restarting the browser.
The sandbox is known to prevent the following features from working:
- Print to PDF from the Flash print dialog
- Print to “Open in Preview” from the Flash print dialog
- Quicklook in the File->Open dialog
- Saving files to the filesystem from a Flash applet
- Flash applets downloading and running the Adobe Air installer
- Flash triggering Adobe Air applications to run
Beta-entitlements tag in the Entitlement blob for app store build - iOS
Starting AIR 31, key
beta-reports-activewith the value set as
truewould be automatically
added to the Entitlement blob of the AIR iOS applications, when packaged for iTunes app
store publishing. The key was introduced by Apple in the Distribution provisioning profile
and is required for applications to be published to iTunes app store i.e iOS applications packaged
with Distribution certificate and Distribution provisioning profile with target type as “ipa-app-store”.
Other packaging targets would be unaffected by this change and no key would be added
for them. However, one can continue to add the tag in the Application XML, if required.
Note: Applications published with the intent of publishing them to iTunes App Store
i.e packaged with Distribution certificate and Distribution provisioning profile with target type
as “ipa-app-store” won’t install on the test device locally. However, it can be run on test device
using Test Flight. For debugging/testing the iOS applications on device use the targets other
than ipa-app-store or use Developer Certificate and Developer provisioning.
- [Mac 10.14] Express Install is not working on Safari (FLASH-4190496)
- [iOS] Error using static variables when worker is activated (AIR-4198666)
- Security Fixes
- [iOS 12] Failing to launch any AIR application (FLASH-4190352)