AIR SDK 33.0.2.338 release

Last Updated: Dec 6, 2019
https://airsdk.harman.com/

see the release notes

some highlight points

This release updates the ADT tool so that it correctly detected MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) and creates the IPA files with only 64-bit device support. As previously stated, the iOS packaging approach is now:

• Using MacOS versions up to and including 10.14, an IPA will be created that contains a universal binary with both 32-bit and 64-bit code in it. This can be installed onto older iOS devices that do not support 64-bit, as well as newer devices.

• Using MacOS 10.15 upwards, with the restriction where we cannot run 32-bit executables, the IPA file will only contain the 64-bit code. These IPA files can only be installed onto 64-bit devices; there is an updated device requirements setting that is added automatically into the Info.plist file in this case.

• Using Windows, developers can continue to support 32-bit and 64-bit generation as before.

and

3.1.4 Bug Fixes

AIR-304: Correcting detection of Catalina OS version

and

3.2 Known Problems

AIR-168: AIR content goes all white/blank after AR camera closes (Gamua-67)
AIR-183: ANRs caused by inputs not finishing processing in time (Gamua-29)
AIR-263: IPA process cannot uninstall an application from iOS13

See also https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues

1 Like

and

3.1.3 Features
Adding support for Windows – ADL (32-bit and 64-bit) and “Adobe AIR.dll” are now built by HARMAN and
are updated to version 33.0.2.338.

1 Like

Ho, this may indicate that they may start doing new stuff on desktop !
I’m following from the horizon what they are doing and the main focus (as expected) is Android.
Honestly I’m using a dated version of AIR and I’m happy however I have no issues to pay to Harman on a future version, if they bring something good to improves quality of my product. I’m curious to see what they will do to AIR on future.

3 Likes

Also some issues were fixed for Windows with 33.0.2.338 (earlier these were fixed for Android with AIR 33):