Yeah that’s a rather generic failure. Normally this one revolves around your certificate / provisioning profile (and sometimes a mismatch to the entitlements in your app descriptor). As you are trying to install on a device I assume you are using a development build?
First things to check would be:
- you are using the development version of your cert / profile
- you are using the latest provisioning profile (download again from dev console)
- the certificate you are using hasn’t expired
- that your device UDID has been added to the profile
- any entitlements match the profile you are using (push environment, app-groups etc)