Hi, there are many issues with your request
- do not provide an executable or rar or zip
but provide the sources with the build script to build it (on github for ex)
- if you saw the problem somewhere else why not provide a link/reference to that ?
eg. "I saw that the problem has already been reported to Adobe long time ago and they did not solve it..."
- you don't say what you tested and how you tested
- did you try with different combination of hardware / windows ?
- did you try to debug with Adobe Scout CC ?
- did you have test where it was not slow or without lag ?
from the top of my head it could have to do with
- you're publishing a debug version and not a release version
- you're testing on an outdated Windows (driver related)
- you're testing on slow hardware
- you're 'doing it wrong" with the code
in short, if you want people to help you debug your stuff then you have to provide more details about your stuff
Adobe AIR SDK version, how you compile, a clean code sample sources that dev can compile themselves, the details of the OS and hardware on which you are testing, etc.
and more importantly what kind of expectation do you have ?
eg. the "when I tap quickly all over the screen" part
the hey look "The code is very simple" to "Any idea for a workaround?"
to me it seems you did a quick prototype, doesn't work as fast as you would expect
and you want other people to debug it for you but you don't provide any details
so let me point out to 2 things
Touch, multitouch and gesture input
Note: Listening for touch and gesture events can consume a significant amount of processing resources (equivalent to rendering several frames per second), depending on the computing device and operating system. It is often better to use mouse events when you do not actually need the extra functionality provided by touch or gestures. When you do use touch or gesture events, consider reducing the amount of graphical changes that can occur, especially when such events can be dispatched rapidly, as during a pan, rotate, or zoom operation. For example, you could stop animation within a component while the user resizes it using a zoom gesture.
where on each ENTER_FRAME you do a for ... loop of 5000 iterations
that use the drawing API
hummm... it would seem to indicate that the code is trying to draw too much related to the FPS / hardware / etc. possible performance