I completed my TLF Editor.
It was weeks of development without previous experience with TLF.
The features are:
* Ruler: left, right and tab stops;
* Undo and redo;
* Font: name and size;
* Style: bold, italic and underline;
* Justify: left, center, right and full;
* Vertical space;
* Quote selected text;
* Lists: bullets and numbers;
* Color: background and forecolor;
* Add links;
* Add images: text surrounding left, right and no surrounding, width e height - this one required patch to TLF framework to support saving and loading in base 64 format;
* Page alignment: top, base, left and right;
* Lock line (leader dots): dots, dash and underscore with support for line and paragraph - this is a complete new feature that I developed to TLF framework;
* Spell cheching: none, PT-PT, PT-BR, ES-ES, EN-GB and EN-US;
* Search and replace.
A few screenshoots: