I completed my TLF Editor.
It was weeks of development without previous experience with TLF.
The features are:
- Ruler: left, right and tab stops;
- Undo and redo;
- Font: name and size;
- Style: bold, italic and underline;
- Justify: left, center, right and full;
- Vertical space;
- Quote selected text;
- Lists: bullets and numbers;
- Color: background and forecolor;
- Add links;
- Add images: text surrounding left, right and no surrounding, width e height - this one required patch to TLF framework to support saving and loading in base 64 format;
- Page alignment: top, base, left and right;
- Lock line (leader dots): dots, dash and underscore with support for line and paragraph - this is a complete new feature that I developed to TLF framework;
- Spell cheching: none, PT-PT, PT-BR, ES-ES, EN-GB and EN-US;
- Search and replace.
A few screenshoots: