People starts to realise they miss Flash

seen here

which generated that other thread

etc.

man … I love the stupid comments so let answer some of them

Battery life and security are totally bogus and wrong arguments
(discussed many times and tired to repeat the counter-arguments)

anyway, you just need to port your Flash game to Adobe AIR
and it does work great

Poor software?
The main reason for Flash misbehaving as browser plugin was actually the browser itself

all those crash reports Apple received were mainly due to Apple not sharing or allowing
the use of some private API … and man that was long long long long time ago (10+ years ago)

Also why Adobe went into another direction with Adobe AIR to provide
an Outside Of the Browser experience

so even with shit like that

3.3.1 Applications may only use Documented APIs in the manner prescribed by
Apple and must not use or call any private APIs. Applications must be originally
written in Objective-C, C, C++ or JavaScript as executed by the iPhone OS WebKit
engine, and only code written in C, C++ and Objective-C may compile and directly
link against the Documented APIs (e.g., Applications that link to Documented APIs
through an intermediary translation or compatibility layer or tool are prohibited).

(see Apple v Adobe: this time it’s executable)

it led to that Developing for the Apple iPhone using Flash

How it All Works

We enabled this by using the Low Level Virtual Machine (LLVM) compiler infrastructure. LLVM is a modular, flexible compiler system that is used widely in a variety of projects. The key reason we choose LLVM is its flexibility and applicability to iPhone development.

We created a new compiler front end that allowed LLVM to understand ActionScript 3 and used its existing ARM back end to output native ARM assembly code. We call this Ahead of Time (AOT) compilation—in contrast to the way Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR function on the desktop using Just in Time (JIT) compilation. Since we are able to compile ActionScript to ARM ahead of time, the application gets all the performance benefits that the JIT would offer and the license compliance of not requiring a runtime in the final application.

By doing the compilation step, we allow developers to create applications using their Flash skills and their knowledge of ActionScript 3. In the process, we also expose the APIs that developers are familiar with so they can not only use the ActionScript language but follow the customary app-building model. When you build your application for the iPhone, there is no interpreted code and no runtime in your final binary. Your application is truly a native iPhone app.

(see also Clever Adobe compilation trick sneaks Flash apps onto iPhone)

and so it gives that

tell me again how that is poor software you decerebrate muppet …

And yet show me all the HTML5 games on iOS?

oh noooessss everyone is building native apps, not HTML apps

and guess what, what is explained above is how Flash does run on mobile,
dev simply publish their games/apps with Adobe AIR

it’s all Flash tech, it does run on mobile iOS and Android, and also desktops
and many indie gamedev are building games with that

oh and wait … looky here
The best selling iPad app on the App Store was created with Adobe Flash

you can also find it featured on the Adobe AIR Showcase Apps for Mobile Developers among others

few more articles
Adobe AIR iOS Success Stories (2012)
Adobe AIR Games Showcase #2 (2014)

see Adobe AIR by the Numbers for even more details and numbers

the crust of it being

As of November 2016

• 8 Billions AIR Applications installs
  • 500K+ Unique mobile applications built with AIR
  • the AIR platform is doing very well
    and Adobe is committed to the platform

So I’m not sure if you did use Flash on a phone but I can guarantee you that BILLIONS of users did and still do.

drop mic

Build an Open Source Browser Based on AIR