The 64-bit requirement on play store

Voted and commented !

We just received letter from Google saying that all our games will be unupdateable by August 1, 2019. This is getting really urgent now.

Did you also received this letters?

Edit:
Just saw a new post by Daniel in the Starling forum:
https://forum.starling-framework.org/d/21231-let-adobe-know-we-need-android-64bit/50

“I’ve sent another query to Adobe on this topic, as well, and I was told there’d be official (good!) news on this topic in just a couple of days, probably next week. I know, we’ve heard such messages already in the past, but it sounded very sure and sincere. So, please hang in there a little longer!”

So, there is hope :slight_smile:

well…

I replied that in February, and since then I only saw people losing their shit and spreading FUD

personally I’m not worried one bit

I really don’t see where is the problem here?

at worst, you’re not sure of the stability of your game and so you should push updates before that date

at best, you’ll get at the very least an AIR BETA to update the games to 64-bit by that time

stop reading the bullshit and conspiracy theory on adobe forums

I tried to reasonably talk to those guys, lol huge waste of time

now as soon as I see “Leo Kanel”, “ASWC”, “OMA2k” and the like
sorry but I flip the bozo bit, I don’t have time to waste on mental patient

so for the record, because my answer got “rejected by moderator”

when you see such message

Leo Kanel May 5, 2019 1:43 PM (in response to zwetan kjukov)

Well you know, on the opposite of what you do, I actually help devs both here and in the starling forum. Also contribute with as3 libs abd stack overflow. Also, once again on the exact opposite of you, I do have successfull apps for android and ios. I was forced to leave the tech as a professional.

Concerning your ignorant comments about not knowing the sdk, the issue is on the damn sharedprefs of air sdk. If i can fix it that easily without access to documentation and dev docs, the damn adobe team should have done it long before.

You always trying to defend them is not just pathetic but also reminds me of devs who once did an app with that sdk asdk and defend it like religion. Ignorant, low skilled, never progressing code monkeys.

Now either contribute something meaningful or leave.

when it come to “measuring dicks” contest , personal attacks and threats… well…

btw the message that got rejected is this one

zwetan kjukov May 6, 2019 12:28 AM (in response to Leo Kanel)

Now either contribute something meaningful or leave.

leaving? nah …

let me see… humm what do I see?

I see a Co-Organiser of a Google Developers Community Group from Athens
that come to an Adobe group telling us how AIR missed a release (according to him) and that’s a big red flag
how Adobe is stupidly handling the issue, how from now on the company he is working for will only use Flutter (google tech) and how AIR is only good for legacy apps …

so I’m curious now
during those google dev meetup do you guys discuss how to troll forum?
how does it work exactly?

have a great day :slight_smile:

I guess the moderator saw that as doxxing … anyway

those people do have an hidden agenda and I can guarantee you this is not for the good of AIR

that’s the more vicious kind of trolling, they make you think that they are on your side and then they blow up things from the inside

only one rule: do not feed the trolls, just ignore them

For the trollers :slight_smile:

“From: Adobe
Date: Mon, May 20, 2019 at 4:20 PM
Subject: RE: Adobe 64-bit for Google
Hi,
We’re aware of the 64-bit requirement and hope to have news for the community later this week or by mid next week at the latest.
Thanks,
Chris”

just relax kiddos… here is my source: https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues/29

so technically the source is user “@pis0” on the github of Gamua
that copy/pasted some text